The benefits of pomegranate
Pomegranate juice is used for hypertension and heartache. Pomegranate syrup can also be taken as a cough medicine for chest pains.
Pomegranate peels and flowers are brewed as a tea and used as an antiseptic mouthwash for sore throat, sore throat, and gingivitis.
Qazet.az reports about this. Other benefits of pomegranate that we do not know...
-Pomegranate fever relieves fatigue, energizes the body, strengthens the heart, stomach and gums. It is useful for gastritis and mouth ulcers, strengthens the immune system, protects the body from cancer. Pomegranate lowers blood pressure, prevents hardening of the arteries. Because of these properties, pomegranate is considered the best preventive agent against cardiovascular diseases. Pomegranate is also good for the skin.
- If it is brewed and drunk from the pomegranate peel, it cuts diarrhea, expels intestinal worms, and the membrane covering the seeds facilitates digestion.
- Drinking pomegranate juice every day causes the fat in the waist area to melt.
- It is beneficial for vascular occlusion. In a human study, it was found that 50 ml of pomegranate juice daily for 2 weeks reduced the causes of high blood pressure by 36 percent.
- One glass of pomegranate juice is equal to 10 glasses of green tea.
- Pomegranate contains antioxidants with anti-cancer properties. The substance mentioned in fruit juice is 3 times more than in red wine, green tea and orange juice.
- Pomegranate strengthens the body and heart.
- Sweet pomegranate strengthens the work of the stomach, while the sour pomegranate relieves the burning sensation in the stomach.
- Pomegranate is beneficial for both the throat and the lungs, it has the feature of suppressing cough.
- It is recommended to use the ointment obtained by mixing pomegranate seeds with honey in the treatment of nail inflammation and surgical wounds.
- The best medicine for the heart is 1 glass of pomegranate juice.
- It is mostly used during gastrointestinal diseases, it is important for throat, chest and lungs, those with cough complaints can use it.
- Pomegranate juice softens the intestines.
- It is very useful against stomach inflammation, prevents diarrhea and relieves nausea.
- Pomegranate juice has a strengthening character.
- To remove the yellowness of the eyes, pomegranate juice is extracted from the fleshy part of the fruit and mixed with a certain amount of honey and boiled until it becomes an ointment. This ointment is then applied to the eyes.
- It is recommended to use pomegranate juice during gingivitis and tooth decay.
- They said that if you eat 3 pomegranate flowers every year, you will be protected from eye pain...
- One pomegranate juice has 3 times more powerful antioxidants than green tea.
- Pomegranate juice has blood-forming, pressure-reducing and energizing properties.